- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup 100% cranberry raspberry juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional toppings: frozen raspberries, mango, chia seeds, hemp seeds
1. Place the frozen raspberries, mango, yogurt, juice, and chia seeds a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 3; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 210, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 30, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.