Servings: 2 to 4 Start to Finish 10 mins
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Crushed ice
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 2 - 4 slices of lime, garnish, optional
1. In a small bowl, mash half of the raspberries with the handle end of a wooden spoon, adding honey, if desired. Divide among 2 to 4 tall glasses or tumblers. Divide the remaining raspberries among the glasses. Divide the lime juice among the glasses, then fill each halfway with crushed ice. Top off with seltzer and garnish the rim of the glass with a thin slice of lime, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 27, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 7, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 25, vit. C (mg): 18, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 11, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 3, Potassium (mg): 89, calcium (mg): 47, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.