1. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it drapes over two opposite sides.
2. In a medium bowl combine the crushed cookies and butter. Stir until well combined. Firmly press cookie mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Place water in a small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water (do not stir). Let stand 5 minutes. Heat the saucepan over medium heat until gelatin dissolves. Stir in the sugar. Cook and stir just until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in the food coloring.
4. In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until cream reaches stiff peaks (tips stand straight).
5. In a separate large bowl beat the cream cheese and vanilla for 30 seconds. Add the gelatin mixture and beat until completely combined, about 2 minutes. Add the whipped cream and beat on low just until combined. Pour over crust in pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
6. Run a knife along the edges of the cheesecake. Use the two sides of parchment to lift bars from pan. Cut into 16 bars and top each one with a fresh raspberry.