Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Roast 425°F 30 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 orange sweet pepper, seeds and core removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 cups cubed eggplant
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Spread vegetables in the prepared pan in a single layer. Roast, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 59, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 645, vit. C (mg): 72, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 38, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 104, Potassium (mg): 423, calcium (mg): 25, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.