- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium heads radicchio, cored and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 pound celery root, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 Granny Smith apples,cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Whisk together buttermilk and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in Roquefort, onion powder, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper. Cover and refrigerate until using.
2. Toss together radicchio, celery root, apples, lemon juice and remaining 1/4 tsp of the salt. Drizzle half the dressing on top of salad and serve remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 136, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 476, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.