Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Microwave 8 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces (about 3 cups) cooked plain quinoa (such as 365 brand, from two 12 oz bags)
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Al Fresco roasted garlic chicken sausage
- 2 cups frozen fire-roasted corn
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat quinoa in microwave 3 to 4 minutes, or per package directions. Place sausage on a plate; microwave 2 minutes. Allow sausage to rest while heating corn in a microwavesafe bowl with 1 tbsp water for 2 minutes. Slice sausage into coins.
3. Toss quinoa, sausage, corn, tomatoes, peppers and thyme in bowl with dressing. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 459, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 782, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.