Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 3/4 pound salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for salmon
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place salmon on the foil. Drizzle with 1 tsp. olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Cover with another sheet of foil, and seal into a packet. Bake for 25 minutes.
2. In a large bowl whisk together 2 Tbs. olive oil, lime juice, and honey. Add the quinoa, corn, scallions, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Toss to combine. Flake salmon, toss gently with the quinoa, and garnish with the chives.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 413, Fat, total (g): 17, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 419, calcium (mg): 43, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.