Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp. salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, chopped into half-moons (2 cups)
- 1 cup baby arugula
1. In a large bowl, stir together the quinoa, eggs, spinach, feta, chives and 1/4 tsp. salt. Form the quinoa mixture into 8 patties. In a large nonstick skillet cook 4 patties in 1 Tbs. hot oil over medium-high heat until golden brown on each side, about 6 minutes total. Repeat with remaining patties and 1 Tbs. oil.
2. In a medium bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, arugula, 1 Tbs. oil, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Serve with the quinoa patties.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 338, Fat, total (g): 19, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 496, calcium (mg): 225, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.