Servings: 12 Yield: 12 slices Prep 30 mins Bake 425°F 15 mins to 18 mins
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 small red onion, halved, sliced, and separated
- 1 trimmed green beans, steamed (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onions cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves cut into slivers
- 2 strips bacon, crisp cooked and chopped
- 2 - 3 dried tomatoes (oil-pack), drained well and cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly brush the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with oil. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a 15x10-inch rectangle (let dough relax as you roll, if necessary). Transfer to the prepared pan, stretching if necessary to fit.
2. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Arrange toppers on pizza in 12 sections to create a quilt design.
3. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 583, vit. C (mg): 16, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 44, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 305, Potassium (mg): 193, calcium (mg): 162, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.