1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
3. Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; stir in butter, juice and rind. Add to flour mixture, stirring until no traces of flour remain. Add berries and nuts. Scrape batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 60 minutes, until pick inserted in bread comes out clean; cover if it browns too fast.
5. Cool bread in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
6. Slice and serve with cheese. Makes 12 servings.Strawberry Cream Cheese:
7. Mash 2 to 3 strawberries or enough to yield 2 tablespoons, in small bowl. Mix in 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese and 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar. Nutrient Value Per Tablespoon: 43 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated), 1 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 35 mg sodium, 13 mg cholesterol.