Servings: 12 Prep 5 mins Bake 400°F 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup light plain soy milk
1. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Mix flours, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Cut in margarine. Slowly stir in soy milk until mixture forms ball. Drop dough by tablespoons onto prepared sheet.
2. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.