1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease standard-size muffin pan.Filling:
2. Blend brown sugar, pecans, butter, honey and cinnamon together in medium-size bowl.Biscuits:
3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in large bowl. Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
4. Beat together buttermilk and egg in small glass measure. Make well in center of dry ingredients; pour buttermilk mixture into well; stir together until dough begins to form ball.
5. Turn dough out onto floured surface; knead 5 times or until no longer sticky. Pat dough out or lightly roll into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Dot dough with filling.
6. Beginning from long side, roll dough into log. Cut into twelve 1-inch slices; place slice, cut side up, in each muffin cup.
7. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Remove pan to wire rack and cool biscuits in pan 5 minutes. Remove biscuits to wire rack and cool slightly.Glaze:
8. Meanwhile, beat together powdered sugar and milk in small bowl until well blended and smooth. Drizzle over top of biscuits. Serve warm.