1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 4 miniature loaf pans, 5-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 2 inches (disposable aluminum foil pans work well); sprinkle inside of pans evenly with flour; tap out any excess flour.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
3. Combine sugar, orange juice, vegetable oil and eggs in second bowl. Stir into flour mixture, along with cranberries, nuts and rind until no traces of flour remain. Pour into prepared pans.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean (if tops brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil). Transfer pans to wire racks to cool for 10 minutes. Turn cakes out onto racks to cool completely.Prepare Glaze if using:
5. Combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl until good drizzling consistency. Drizzle over tops of loaves.