1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, soda, and salt in bowl.
3. Beat eggs and sugar in medium-size bowl. Beat in oil, buttermilk, banana and vanilla.
4. Make well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture. Stir until flour mixture is moistened and batter comes together.
5. Fold in 1/3 cup coconut, nuts and chocolate. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour, 10 minutes, until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Let cool in pan on rack 10 minutes. Turn loaf out on rack to cool.