Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Cool 1 hr
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch salt
1. Combine cranberries, juice, sugar, raisins, cardamom and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, stirring, until cranberries have burst and sauce thickens.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in salt. Transfer chutney to a serving bowl and cool for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 103, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 37, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.