1. Place 52 graham cracker sticks on each of three sheets of waxed paper or 3 paper plates. If there are broken crackers, place them all in one pile.
2. In large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream and 2 cups milk. With electric mixer, beat 2 minutes or until blended and slightly thickened (you will have 3 cups pudding).
3. Hull and slice 1 container berries. Peel and cut bananas into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4. In 9-inch-square baking pan, place 52 graham cracker sticks in a single layer. Top with half the pudding and smooth to cover. Add half the sliced strawberries and half sliced bananas. Layer graham cracker sticks (if there are broken ones, use them here) evenly over fruit. Repeat layering using remaining pudding, strawberries and bananas. Arrange remaining crackers over top.
5. In same bowl as pudding, with electric mixer, beat dry whipped topping mix and remaining 1/2 cup milk 4 minutes or until thick and fluffy. Spread over crackers. Hull and slice remaining strawberries. Arrange in overlapping rows to cover cream. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut in squares to serve. Makes 9 squares.