Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 325°F 1 hr 15 mins
- 2 cups low-fat milk (1percent)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound raisin bread, in pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 container (8 ounces) no-cholesterol, fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with non-stick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Bring both milks and butter almost to a boil in saucepan. Place bread in a large bowl. Pour milk over bread. Stir in flour, salt, cloves and nutmeg.
3. Mix together egg substitute, sugar, rum and vanilla in bowl. Add to bread mixture; stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared baking dish.
4. Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 481, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 25, carb. (g): 72, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 520, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.