1. Place chocolate chips in small glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring until melted. Brush 1-1/2 teaspoons melted chocolate onto edge of each fillo cup; let set.
2. In small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons milk; let stand 5 minutes to soften. In medium-size bowl, combine powdered egg whites and warm water; stir to dissolve.
3. In large bowl, whisk pudding mix and remaining 1-1/2 cups milk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Microwave softened gelatin 30 seconds; stir until melted.
4. Whisk pumpkin puree, melted gelatin and pumpkin pie spice into pudding. With electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold beaten egg whites into pumpkin pudding mixture until no white streaks remain. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes. Spoon 2/3 cup pumpkin chiffon into each prepared fillo cup, mounding slightly. Refrigerate 1 hour until set. (Do not refrigerate overnight, since fillo cups will get soft.) Makes 6 servings.