1. Bring the water to boiling in small saucepan. Remove from heat; sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Coat 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-5/8-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; line with plastic wrap, extending past sides slightly.
3. Center one crepe in loaf pan, trimming edges even with edge of pan. Set pan aside.
4. Whisk pudding mix, milk and Chambord, if using, in small bowl until smooth. Fold in gelatin mixture and whipped topping until smooth.
5. Spread heaping 3/4 cup pudding mixture over crepe in bottom of loaf pan, smoothing top. Spread a crepe on work surface. Brush half with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup; fold crepe in half. Trim ends to fit pan. Transfer folded crepe to pan. Continue layering pudding mixture and crepes folded with chocolate, trimming to fit. Finish with pudding as the last layer. Cover top with plastic wrap overhang, and add additional plastic wrap if necessary.
6. Chill at least 2 hours or overnight. To serve, uncover pan; invert onto platter. Remove pan and remaining wrap. Garnish with berries.