Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and diced into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Bring milk and sage to a simmer over medium-low heat in a small, lidded pot. Remove from heat and keep covered. Add prosciutto to a small saucepan over medium heat; cook for 5 minutes, until crispy. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, add potatoes to a large pot. Cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain potatoes and return to pot. Pour in milk-sage mixture, butter and mascarpone. Mash potatoes until everything is well combined. Stir in salt and prosciutto.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 344, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 672, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.