1. Combine all 3 ingredients and keep warm while grilling.Preparing and Grilling shrimp
2. Cut 10 to 12 paper-thin slices of prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap each piece around the middle of a shrimp.
3. Wrap a large baby spinach leaf around the proscuitto. thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
4. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Brush the shrimp with olive oil.
5. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the shrimp and grill another 2 to 3 minutes, until opaque.
6. Drizzle shrimp with sauce and grilled veggies.