Servings: 8 Yield: 8 pretzel rods Active Time 30 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 pretzel rods
- 16 semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Place the white chocolate in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds, stopping and stirring every 10 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Place a third of the melted chocolate into a zip-top bag.
2. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Dip the top half of the pretzels in the melted chocolate in the bowl. Place on the baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate in the zip-top bag over the dipped pretzel tops, and press in the mini chocolate chips to make eyes. Chill about 30 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 189, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 15, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): , vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 188, Potassium (mg): 32, calcium (mg): , iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.