1. Heat oven to 475 degrees . Fit a baking sheet with a rack and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place pretzels in a shallow dish. Whisk together egg whites and mustard in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of the salt and the black pepper. Reserve 3 tbsp of the flour mixture for gravy.
3. Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg, allowing excess to drip off, and coat with pretzel crumbs. Place chicken on prepared rack. Bake at 475 degrees for 15 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees .
4. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in reserved flour mixture and cook 30 seconds. Whisk in broth and milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until thickened.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 tsp salt over chicken. Serve with gravy and, if desired, Collards with Turkey Bacon (recipe below).