- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 sliced and frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional toppings: Diced or sliced apples, toasted pumpkin seeds, sliced banana, pumpkin pie spice, yogurt
1. Place the yogurt, bananas, pumpkin, peaches, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 230, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 40, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.