Servings: 2 Active Time 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 3 small seedless tangerines, peeled
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
Make It Make It:
1. Divide yogurt between 2 small bowls.
2. Put the jam in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Pour the jam over the yogurt.
3. Lay the tangerines on their sides and use a serrated knife to cut them into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Pull the segments apart and scatter over the yogurt. Top with the pomegranate seeds.
Make Ahead Tip
- Make these up to a day in advance, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 252, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 30, pro. (g): 19, vit. A (IU): 974, vit. C (mg): 38, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 22, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 62, Potassium (mg): 227, calcium (mg): 238, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.