Servings: 12 Yield: 12 cubes Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 - 6 branches each rosemary, sage, thyme, tarragon, and oregano or a large bundle of one variety, washed and well-dried
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Remove the leaves of the herbs from the stems. Chop the leaves if you'd like.
2. Load ice cube trays about two-thirds full with herbs, keeping the herbs separate or mixing them. Pour the olive oil over the herbs to cover.
3. Freeze overnight. Pop the cubes from the trays and slip them into resealable freezer bags. Write the name(s) of the herbs and the date on bags. Seal and freeze for up to 6 months.
- Nutrition per 1 tablespoon.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 121, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): , Monounsaturated fat (g): 10, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): , pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): 31, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 7, calcium (mg): 3, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.