1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup bundt pan. Dust with flour.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in medium-size bowl. In second bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Mix together yogurt, pineapple, lime rind, coconut extract and vanilla. Beat flour mixture into butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the yogurt mixture, until smooth. Pour into pan.
4. Bake in 325 degrees F oven for 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer pan to wire rack; cool for about 15 minutes. Turn out cake onto rack; turn right side up. Cool.Glaze:
5. Whisk lime juice and confectioners sugar until good consistency. Drizzle over cake. Top with garnish.