If pound cake isn't rich enough for you, try this version with ground pecans in the batter and drizzled with both semisweet and white chocolate.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
2. Combine flour, pecans, baking powder and salt in medium-size bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy, 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Alternately beat in flour mixture with buttermilk, hazelnut liqueur and vanilla, beginning and ending with flour mixture, until well blended and smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean. Let cake cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan to rack; let cool completely.Dark Chocolate Glaze:
5. Combine evaporated milk and salt in small saucepan. Bring just to a boil over medium heat. Add chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Spoon over cake; let stand until set.White Chocolate Glaze:
6. Combine white chocolate, vegetable shortening and salt in small heavy saucepan. Place over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly, about 8 minutes. Spoon over top of Dark Chocolate Glaze; let set. Garnish, if desired. Makes 16 servings.