Servings: 16 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 2 all-butter pound cakes (12 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped OR: 4 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
1. Arrange half the cake cubes in bottom of 3- to 4-quart straight-sided glass bowl.
2. Combine evaporated milk and condensed milk in small bowl. Pour half the milk mixture over cake cubes in bowl. Spread with whipped cream or topping. Sprinkle with half the coconut. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Garnish with berries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 402, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 99, sat. fat (g): 16, carb. (g): 39, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 224, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.