Servings: 6 Yield: 6 mini-cakes Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins to 23 mins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
- Sweetened, cooked cranberries, for garnish
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat six 1-cup mini Bundt cake molds with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt on piece of waxed paper.
3. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour mixture alternately with sour cream, just to moisten. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Divide into prepared molds.
4. Bake in 350 degrees Foven for 20 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Unmold onto wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners sugar. Fill centers with cooked cranberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 449, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 58, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 278, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.