1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine 1/2 cup flour, cardamom, salt and walnuts in a bowl.
3. Beat butter in large bowl on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar; beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time, alternately with 1 tablespoon flour, beating about 30 seconds after each addition. Fold in remaining flour, nut mixture and 1/2 cup milk. Scrape batter into prepared Bundt pan.
5. Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Remove to wire rack and cool 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack and cool completely.
7. When cake is cooled, beat together confectioners sugar and 2 tablespoons milk in bowl until smooth. Pour over cake. Garnish with candy sprinkles if desired.