1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Add hot-pepper sauce to 1/2 cup peanut sauce in large bowl. Add chicken tenders; stir to coat.
3. Stir together coleslaw mix, cucumber and 1 tablespoon peanut sauce in second large bowl.
4. Place the chicken on broiler-pan rack. Broil for 3 minutes. Turn over; broil another 3 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, place tortillas, one at a time, in large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 30 seconds on each side. Or place tortillas between paper toweling; microwave on 100 per cent power for 30 seconds.
6. Fill the warmed tortillas with the chicken and the coleslaw-cucumber mixture. Top each with yogurt. Makes 6 servings.