Come home to ready-to-eat lasagna with a slow cooker recipe that has yummy layers of noodles, spicy turkey, pasta sauce, and spinach-ricotta filling.
1. In nonstick skillet, brown turkey over medium-high, breaking up clumps, until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with oregano, salt and pepper flakes. Remove from heat.
2. In bowl, mix ricotta, cheese blend and spinach.
3. In oval 5-1/2-quart slow cooker, layer half the noodles, overlapping as necessary. Spoon on half the meat mixture. Pour on half the pasta sauce and half the water. Spread half the cheese mixture on top. Repeat layering.
4. Cover slow cooker; cook on low heat 4-1/2 hours.
5. To serve, cut into 8 equal pieces. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Makes 8 servings.