- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chutney
- 1/2 pound piece smoked turkey breast, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 5 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (about 1/2 pound), each tomato halved
- 1/2 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, rind removed and melon cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- Boston lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
1. In medium-size saucepan, bring water and curry powder to a boil. Stir in the couscous and salt. Cover the saucepan; remove the pan from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until water is absorbed by the couscous.
2. Stir chutney into couscous.
3. To serve, arrange couscous, turkey strips, scallions, tomatoes and melon in separate rows on 4 individual plates. Arrange shredded lettuce on one side of each plate. Garnish with lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 446, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 26, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 86, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 1109, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.