1. Soak dried mushrooms in warm water in small bowl until softened, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pilaf mix according to package directions.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet. Add sausages; saute 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Remove to paper toweling to drain.
4. In same skillet, heat remaining oil. Add onion, rosemary and salt; saute 6 minutes, until softened. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, drain dried mushrooms through fine-mesh sieve lined with paper toweling; reserve liquid. Rinse mushrooms; chop.
6. Add dried and button mushrooms and carrots to skillet; saute 4 minutes, until mushrooms are softened. Return sausage to skillet. Add reserved mushroom liquid. Bring to boiling; cook about 5 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated.
7. Add cooked pilaf to skillet with parsley and pepper; toss until well combined and heated through. Makes 4 servings.