Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours
- 4 sweet Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini (such as Buitoni)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
1. Crumble sausages into a bowl and stir together with tomatoes, green beans, onion and Italian seasoning; place mixture in slow cooker. Cover slow cooker bowl and cook 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW.
2. When there is 20 minutes remaining, stir in tortellini, oregano and 1 cup water; continue cooking. Serve immediately.
Tip For easier cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 305, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 709, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.