It's easy to dress up a turkey breast. Take the pieces of mango from a jar of chutney and stuff them into slits cut into the meat. Then combine the chutney liquid with teriyaki sauce and you have a delicious low-fat main dish.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Push mango chutney through a sieve with spoon or rubber spatula over a bowl; reserve liquid and solids separately.
3. Make 3/4-inch-deep slits in top and bottom of turkey breast. Stuff slits with bits of mango solids (photo 2). Brush top of turkey breast with 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Place turkey breast, breast side up, in a large roasting pan.
4. Roast in 425 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
5. While turkey is roasting, in a small bowl, stir together the liquid from the chutney, the teriyaki sauce and the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture for basting. Reserve the remaining mixture to serve with the turkey.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Brush turkey with 2 tablespoons of basting mixture. Roast in 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes. Brush turkey with remaining basting mixture. Bake 10 minutes more or until instant-read thermometer registers 170 degrees F. Let the turkey rest for 10 minutes. Then slice the turkey and serve with reserved teriyaki sauce. Makes 6 servings.