Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 cup light red wine vinegar and olive oil dressing (such as Kens Steak House Lite)
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into medallions and flattened with the heel of your palm
- 5 heads Belgian endive, cored and sliced
1. Heat a grill or grill pan on high.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dressing, apricot preserves and tarragon. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, season the pork medallions with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill over high heat until the internal temperature reaches 155 degree F on an instant-read thermometer, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Add the sliced endive to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Serve medallions with a side of endive salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 419, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 111, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 696, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.