1. Heat broiler and spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.Peanut Sauce:
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, 1/2 cup warm water, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, sugar and red pepper flakes. Set aside.Noodles & Turkey:
3. Cook noodles following package directions. Rinse under cold water. Toss with 1 cup of the peanut sauce, the shredded carrot and scallion.
4. Cut each turkey cutlet crossways into 6 pieces. Thread onto 8 metal skewers. Brush liberally with remaining peanut sauce. Broil for 2 minutes. Turn and broil for an additional 2 minutes. Remove.
5. Serve immediately with noodles. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. Makes 4 servings.