Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins to 40 mins
- 1 28 ounce can vegetarian baked beans, such as B&M
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an oven-safe casserole dish, combine all ingredients except hot dogs. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until top gets dark and bubbly.
2. Meanwhile, grill or cook poultry hot dogs according to package directions. Slice hot dogs; add to bean mixture. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 218, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 1168, calcium (mg): 129, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.