Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 can (19 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup small shaped pasta, cooked according to package directions
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Italian seasoning, and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth, frozen vegetables, beans, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and let simmer until vegetables are cooked, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken and simmer 5 minutes more. Stir in cooked noodles and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 222, Fat, total (g): 3, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.