Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs LOW
- 1 6 ounce package turkey bacon (such as Butterball Thin & Crispy), diced
- 1 15 ounce package Alexia Oven Reds olive oil, Parmesan and garlic frozen potato wedges, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored and diced
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 6 ounces 50% reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Bisquick HeartSmart
1. Coat programmable slow-cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray. Cook turkey bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until just crisp, 9 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, toss together potato wedges, turkey bacon, red pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chives, salt and pepper. Whisk in Bisquick.
3. Pour potato mixture into slow cooker. Add egg mixture and top with remaining cheese. Cover and slow cook on LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 hours (machine will switch to WARM after cooking). Cut into wedges and serve.
Tip Just In Time
For easier cleanup:
- Use a programmable slow cooker (or an appliance timer) to stop cooking automatically after 6 hours.
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 296, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 189, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 783, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.