1. Bring the 2-1/2 cups water, soy sauce, garlic and bouillon cube to boiling in a medium-size saucepan, stirring to dissolve cube. Add rice; return to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot, celery, green pepper and onion; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons water; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Uncover; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables with slotted spoon to medium-size bowl.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet.
4. Whisk eggs in small bowl. Add to skillet; cook, breaking up into small pieces, as eggs set. Add to vegetables in bowl.
5. Add rice and egg-vegetable mixture to skillet. Stir in ham and black pepper. Stir until heated through. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings (8 cups).