- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderlion, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 14 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices crusty French bread, torn
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until pork is browned, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in beans, carrots, broth, rosemary, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, chop bread in a food processor to form about 1-1/2 cups of coarse crumbs. Toss crumbs with remaining olive oil; sprinkle over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes more or until pork is cooked and carrots are tender.
3. Serve in shallow bowls with French-bread slices, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 387, Fat, total (g): 8, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.