Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 4 hrs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-3/4 to 2 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1 package (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) corn kernels, drained
- Chopped cilantro
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in chili powder, cumin, and garlic; cook 1 minute more. Transfer to slow cooker and add pork, tomatoes, chilies, broth, and tortilla chips. Cover and cook 4 hours on high. Stir in corn. Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with cilantro.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.