Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 8 hrs (low) or 4 hours (high)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-3/4 to 2 pounds), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 32 ounce package chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 8 3/4 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Cilantro (optional)
1. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in chili powder, cumin, and garlic; cook 1 minute more.
2. Transfer to slow cooker and add pork, tomatoes, chilies, broth, and tortilla chips. Cover and cook 4 hours on high. Stir in corn. Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with crush tortilla chips and cilantro, if desired.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 283, Fat, total (g): 12, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 27, calcium (mg): 57, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.