Grill or broil the boneless pork chops for this Asian-style main-dish salad. Cucumber and iceberg lettuce temper the heat from the spicy peanut dressing.
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat gas grill to hot, or heat oven broiler.Dressing:
2. Whisk together peanut butter, oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, red-pepper flakes, garlic powder and ginger in small bowl until smooth. Slowly whisk in warm water until good dressing consistency. Cover.Salad:
3. Brush both sides of chops with soy sauce.
4. Grill or broil chops 4 minutes. Turn over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Set aside; keep warm.
5. Toss together lettuce, cucumber, sprouts, sweet red pepper and scallions in large bowl. Place on large, deep oval platter. Slice pork very thin; fan out on salad. Top with fried onions, if using. Serve with dressing. Makes 6 servings.