Servings: 10 Yield: 10 wraps Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound boneless pork chops, cut with the grain, into 1/4 x 2-inch strips
- 1 bag (16 ounces) cole slaw mix
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet red chili sauce (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 10 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- Fresh mint and lime wedges
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove to plate and keep warm. Add remaining tablespoon oil, the cole slaw mix, carrot, scallion and garlic. Cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in sweet chili sauce and reserved pork and heat through.
2. To serve, place about 1/2 cup filling in center of each lettuce leaf. Add some cucumber and mint. Spritz with lime, roll up and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 142, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 292, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.