- 6 ounces soba noodles or whole-wheat angel-hair pasta
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup snow-pea pods, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup canned cream of coconut
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon green hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together pork, garlic, and ginger. Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture and red pepper. Cook and stir for 4 minutes. Add snow peas and green onions and cook and stir for another 2 minutes. Add cream of coconut, lime juice, the water, pepper sauce, and salt; stir to combine. Add noodles and toss to heat through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 359, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 25, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.