Here's a Thai version of pasta and meatballs. Toss pork meatballs with fettuccine and a coconut milk sauce.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with nonstick foil or regular foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.Meatballs:
2. In large bowl, mix together ground pork, mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon Thai Seasoning. Using slightly moistened hands, shape meat mixture into 32 meatballs, using about 1 slightly rounded tablespoon for each meatball; place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.Sauce and Noodles:
4. In large skillet, melt butter on medium heat. Stir in flour, 1 teaspoon Thai Seasoning and salt; cook 1 minute. Whisk in chicken broth and coconut milk; cook, stirring occasionally, until smooth and thickened, 5 minutes.
5. Drop meatballs into sauce. Add sliced sweet peppers; simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
6. While the meatballs are cooking, cook fettuccine in large pot of lightly salted boiling water following package directions. Drain.
7. In a large bowl, toss fettuccine with meatballs and sauce. Let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.